fungameshare is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our users and handling any personal date we obtain from our users with care and respect. An overall principle is that we do not collect more information than is reasonably necessary to provide you with the best user experience.
1. ABOUT OUR WEBSITES
1.1 Our Websites offer a diverse, and exciting mix of online games created by fungameshare , as well as games created by independent developers and fungameshare partners. Players can access our Websites to play games without registering; Also, visitors to the Websites will be able to rate games and browse for the newly added, top-rated, and most-popular games. The Websites may include automated decision making in the form of behavioral advertising.
1.2 Certain games on our Websites are controlled by third parties, including third parties located outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). fungameshare’s own hosting facilities for the Websites are located within the EEA. fungameshare uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that any data processing that takes place on the Websites is in line with the applicable data protection laws. Privacy safeguards we take are contractual safeguards with third parties and the employment of technical privacy solutions, such as monitoring and blocking tools. However, as we do not control all games, data may be collected and transferred of which we are not aware. If you have concerns about data processing in a game, please click
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 fungameshare collects information when you use or access our Websites. This information relates to how you use our websites including with what device, and may include information that you submit when creating an account with us or through your social network accounts such as Facebook or Google+. We may also collect information from ad network providers and other third parties such as payment service providers.
The information we may collect when you use our Websites includes (among others) the following:
● Your IP address;
● Demographic information (such as age and country); ● Information collected through cookies or similar technologies;
● When you choose to register with us for a better game experience and/or to create a public or private profile for participating in our social gaming network, we collect information such as username, email address, avatar and any information you may choose to provide, such as gender. This can be through a social network account;
● Information that you provide us when you fill in online forms or surveys on our Websites;
● Other information that we receive from you, e.g. your e-mails, chats or other communications and information exchanged with us on our social media channels;
● How you use our Websites, including when you play our games and interact with our advertising network providers;
● Transaction information of payments made;
● User agent of device;
IP address, Cookies, and Web Beacons
2.2 When you visit our Websites, our servers automatically save your computer's IP address via our analytics tracking system. IP addresses will be collected for the purpose of analytical tracking and improving the Websites, along with geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your use of the Websites. If you arrive at the Websites via a link from another website, the URL of the linking website and the URL of any website that you link to next will also be collected for the purpose of assessing our main traffic sources, and debugging and tracing.
● to operate and improve services and features on the Websites;
● to help authenticate you when you are on the Websites;
● to remember your preferences and registration information, as applicable;
● to present and help measure and research the effectiveness of SPIL's offerings, advertisements, and email communications; and
● to customize the content and advertisements provided to you through the Websites.
2.4 fungameshare uses analytics partners in order to help get insights into the usage of the Websites and services (“Usage Data”). These analytics partners process Usage Data which may include among others your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, length of visit, page views and other information about how you use and navigate the Websites. This data is used to analyze the use of the Websites and to improve the Websites and services. Our analytics partners will act as a data processor in relation to the Usage Data. The legal basis for the processing of the Usage Data is legitimate interest.
2.6 fungameshare uses Facebook technology to provide certain services on the Websites. The Websites may include the “Facebook Like Button” which is controlled by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA (Facebook). In the event you click on the Facebook Like Button, Facebook will ask you whether you want to log in to Facebook if you are not logged in at that moment, or register with Facebook. If you decide to do so, your personal data will be transferred to Facebook. In the event you are already logged into your Facebook account and you have given SPIL your explicit consent to the sharing of your information with Facebook, your information is shared with Facebook when visiting the Websites or playing games including the “Facebook Like Button”.
The Websites also use the “Facebook Pixel” controlled by Facebook in order to show conversions, create “lookalike audiences” and provide SPIL with relevant statistics about our Websites in order to improve them. When you use our websites and you have given SPIL your explicit consent to the sharing of your information with Facebook, your information is automatically shared with Facebook.
For more information on the “Facebook Like Button” and “Facebook Pixel” and sharing and use of your personal data please consult Facebook’s Data Policy at:
2.7 For optimizing our services and the Websites, and for the purposes mentioned in this article 2, we are entitled to combine your personal data (including your email address, as applicable) with other information about you collected by or provided to us.
3. TO WHOM DOES fungameshare PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION?
3.1 fungameshare may provide information to any party whose services it engages for the purposes of its normal operations (for example, those partners who assist us by providing technical or operational facilities for the Websites and so forth), as mentioned under section 2. We may also supply information to other parties if we are required to do so by law or by a ruling handed down by a court of law. fungameshare does not provide personal details to other parties for commercial, advertising, or marketing purposes, except if you explicitly give us permission to do so, or if doing so is part of a specific program or operation for which you have registered. In such case, you may withdraw your permission at any time.
4. WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
● To provide you access to the Websites and associated games and services, and continuously improve their features
● To store your Website settings, gaming-history and provide personalized content
● To provide customer support services
● To provide our chat service
● To analyze and optimize the functioning of the Websites and games
● To enable in-game purchases
● To provide relevant advertisements and to send you promotional messages by email or other communications in case you have given your consent for this
● To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook and Google+
● To provide competitions
● To prevent cheating, fraud and crime
● To meet legal and tax obligations