Marvel Contest of Champions
DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE
Candy Crush Soda Saga
Toca Life World: Build stories
- Gods of Boom
Get The Game
This game's download link redirects to App Store and Google Play, while the purchase link redirects to Amazon. Neither of the links contain malware nor viruses, please feel free to try it out!
Gods of Boom is a Simulation shooting matchmaking mobile game, developed and produced by Game Insight, which was officially launched on 16 May 2017 in version V28.0 and supports Android and Apple dual platforms.
Gods of Boom is a cute and cartoonish shooting game with exciting and exciting gameplay. There are a large number of guns and weapons to choose from and a variety of exciting game modes. What could be more exciting than a good fight with your friends? Come and fight in the world of Gods of Boom!
The game is divided into two camps and all you have to do is fight your opponents with a variety of weapons. Scour every corner of the map to upgrade your weapons, which will make it easier for you to defeat your enemies in battle. There is a wide range of weapons to choose from and the sound effects simulating real weapons are very exciting and will give you an immersive feeling in battle. Organize your teammates to attack the enemy and earn great rewards for defeating them.
The game is not complicated to play, so you can try it out without any worries. All you need is your finger to control the virtual buttons on the screen and the crosshair to aim at the enemy to complete the kill. There is a wide choice of characters to choose from, so you can choose your favorite character to fight with. There are also plenty of decorations to create a character with style and personality.
Gods of Boom is one of my favorite shooters, with detailed scenery and realistic gunfire voices that bring the experience to the top. It feels a bit like a cartoon version of Easy Chicken to play. For those who like shooting mobile games, this is one you'll love.
Gods of Boom is a competitive multiplayer FPS with awesome 3D graphics and gripping gameplay. It's so simple that your cat could learn the controls, but the skill-cap is high enough to spark the interest of competitive eSports players who're used to extremely challenging and clutch tournament-style battles. Engage in online PvP battles on a variety of maps, utilizing different cunning tactics. Get the ultimate FPS experience with fast-paced matches that take less than 5 minutes on average. The game is on!
How To Play
1. The level will rise slowly, so patience is required.
2. Gold nuggets can be saved to buy masters and porcupines, but there is no need to save ordinary currency.
3. Study the map more to know where the enemy will appear and which way. The sooner you learn the routine, the better.
4. If you really don't have money, you can't buy good equipment, or you don't have enough money to upgrade, you can use the good equipment that the enemy drops after death, and you will inexplicably have the pleasure of "repaying the other body".
5. Mentality is very important. No matter how nervous you are, make sure that every bullet hits the enemy.
6. Learn to use grenades. A grenade can be said to be a double-edged sword. It can make up for a knife and block the line of sight, but it also exposes its position.
7. It is best to turn on the sound during the game, you can hear the footsteps of the enemy.
You may like it.
Paintball Shooting Games 3D
Zombeast:Survival Zombie Shooter
State of Survival - Funtap
Warface GO: combat strike zone
Modern Ops: Online Shooter FPS
Zombie Frontier 3: Sniper FPS
Sniper 3D: Gun Shooting Games
Call of Duty®: Mobile
Cover Fire: Gun Shooting games
Zooba: Zoo Battle Royale Games
World War Heroes: WW2 FPS PVP
SIERRA 7 - Tactical Shooting